Tuesday 7 July 2015

Review: Nice Girls Don’t Ride by Roni Loren

The Blurb

Natalie Bourne thinks she has the perfect night planned for her twenty-first birthday. But when her car breaks down and her boyfriend bails on her, she’s left stranded in an auto shop dealing with a way too cocky, way too hot mechanic, who seems to be intent on pushing every button she has.

Monroe Hawkins knows he shouldn’t be messing with a girl from the uppity private college. Especially when he can tell she sees him as the help. But he’s having trouble resisting the redhead with the smart mouth and the killer legs. So when Natalie’s night goes from bad to worse, there’s no way he’s letting her spend her birthday alone. He makes her a deal—he’ll take her home but not until the sun comes up.

Ten hours, one motorcycle, and the city of Austin at their fingertips…things are about to take a major detour. And soon, there may be no U-turn in sight. 

My Review
A complete little novella that had me cracking up. The interaction between Monroe and Natalie delighted me. And then things got steamy between them without seeming rushed.

What I found utterly fascinating was how Ms. Loren tied everything together in the end. The reader only knows Monroe and Natalie for a short time, but they makes sense together.

I purchased this book from Amazon.


I give this novella five out of five motorcycle shaped chocolate bars.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a delightful read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved these two ta bits! I hope there's another one set in their world at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking his brother would make a great story.

      Delete

I love reading your comments.