Sunday 23 November 2014

Review: Twitter for Writers by Rayne Hall

The blurb

Use Twitter to improve your writing, network with other authors, meet fans, build a platform, gain exposure, find reviewers and sell books. 

Rayne Hall has one of the best platforms any writer has on Twitter – with over 50,000 genuine, engaged followers who enjoy her tweets and buy her books. Here she shares practical advice, fun ideas, step-by-strategies for success – and even the embarrassing mistakes she made. 

This book is a great help to any writer who wants to use Twitter as a professional tool without wasting precious writing time. Suitable for newbies as well as Twitter veterans, it shows you how to spot fake followers, guides you past the dreaded 2,000-follower hurdle, helps you throw a Twitter party and reveals the most powerful ways to promote a book. 

My review
This book is brilliant. I learned so much about Twitter. Some of it I already knew, but learned how or why it worked. Other things I had no clue about. I made a whole lot of notes because so much of it is useful. The best part is that I have already started applying what I’ve learned.

Ms. Rayne has got all of those Twitter followers for a reason. She’s awesome at what she does. This book should become the Twitter Bible for writers.

I give this book five out of five bird shaped chocolate bars.

I purchased this book from Amazon.



6 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for review. I'm glad you find my book helpful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent review and very, very helpful. Thanks, Nana! (I'm getting my copy now!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being an author is all about learning. Rayne Hall is a great teacher.

      Delete

I love reading your comments.